Keep in mind that this method is not magic. The principal power of the sacramental used in this ritual (holy water and St. Benedict medal) is on your faith. The sacraments do have a secondary outcome in that they are gadgets that have been blessed and made holy with the aid of God. Demons don’t like being round such things. In destroying the object in order that it not resembles what it once was removes the attachment that it had for the demons, or the curse, or spell, other attachment. This is a non secular precept. Even with blessed gadgets like a Rosary, once the Rosary falls apart or is taken apart and not resembles a rosary, the blessing that was attached to the Rosary is no longer there.
Burying the remains of the destroyed object within the floor, in the earth, symbolizes a cleaning from the good earth. Gadgets which are biodegradable and won’t pollute, such as ashes final after burning an item, may also be discarded in rushing water, like a river or circulation. Don’t discard these objects on your sewer process or in the rubbish.
There is usually a hazard mostly in doing this Ritual. As a consequence the St. Padre Piocore for Deliverance Counseling is willing to destroy the item for you in case you want. In addition, some objects, as soon as cleanse and blessed, are useful to us for coaching functions.
1) Bless the object with Holy Water.
2) Pray the following prayer over the item (If married, pray this together with your spouse, if possible):
3) Then damage the thing in order that it no longer resembles what it was. If burnable, then burn it, whether it is glass, smash it up into pieces, whether it is metal break it in 1/2 if feasible or otherwise harm it with a hammer probably, if wood, saw it in two, if another fabric, rip it apart into small portions, take it aside or damage it as
best that you can. If there is no way to wreck it, then tie a blessed palm department on it, or a blessed St. Benedict on it.
4) If burying the item is feasible, dig a hole within the floor and location the stays of the object within the gap. Sprinkle the stays with Holy Water yet again. Then location a blessed St. Benedict medal on high of the remains if no longer already accomplished as in Step three. Fill in the gap burying the stays of the item. If the object is biodegradable and will not pollute, discarding it in a strolling river or circulation can be executed.
5) With the thing buried (or discarded in a river or movement), bless yourself with Holy Water and the signal of the cross, say an Our Father.
6) Pray the following prayer to interrupt any curses that may have hooked up to you by way of possessing this object (if married, each partner is to hope this prayer separately).